watch videos on

site map

see photos in




Deliveries to Europe
The shipments carry out through international forwarders within 5 to 10 days from the day of payment.

All the goods followed by
 the warranty of the official brand.
If you follow the link: European Consumer

you will find the European Directive that mentions the obligatory of the brand companies to provide warranty among all the European Union countries apart the country of the initial purchase. The only obligation is to provide the invoice and packing list of the purchase.

air conditioning

  heat pumps   air curtains


ventilation   solar systems   installation & maintenance


The Importance of Saving


Energy saving is undoubtedly the fastest, cheapest and most effective way to reduce dependence on fossil fuels and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the atmosphere because of their use. The concept of energy savings based on the effort to find ways to reduce energy consumption and improve energy efficiency of energy consuming equipment, without affecting comfort conditions of the users. By the way this is achieved by reducing energy demand and thus reduce fuel consumption.

Why should I save energy?

Because ... so.

Reduce the consumption of fossil fuels are non-renewable and tend to run out.

I help my country's effort to reduce fuel imports and less dependent on them.

Reduce environmental pollution.

I protect my own health and the health of the people I love.

I pay less for the energy you use and do not unnecessarily wasted.

I give a good example to others to do the same.

To save energy but should begin to understand the importance of saving energy and to foster environmental awareness for its users. To make this feasible it proper and systematic information to citizens of all ages to raise awareness on energy saving and changing the way they conduct themselves.

Why people do not save energy?

Because ...

They know that we need to save energy

Not knowing where to save

They do not know how to save

Not encouraged to save


The terms of energy saving and energy efficiency are two related but different concepts. There are many steps we can take to use less energy (saving) intelligently (efficiently).

Saving Energy is the behavior that leads to a result less energy consumption. As for example, the closure of the lights when leaving the room, is a behavior which helps to save energy.

Energy efficiency is the use of technology that produces the same result with less energy. The use of fluorescent lamps instead of conventional incandescent bulbs, which produce the same amount of light using less energy, is an example of energy efficiency. However, the decision to replace the incandescent bulbs with more energy efficiency is an energy saving action.

Did you know ... ..

When lighting the office remains open all night use as much energy in a year as much to heat a home for almost three months.
When a photocopy machine remains in standby all night wasted as much energy as it takes to build 30 cups of tea.
When a computer stays on all night for a year, generated enough carbon to fill a double-decker bus.
When a refrigerator door remains open for 30 minutes a day wasted enough energy in one year to illuminate a beacon for almost four days.
Only 10% of the energy consumed by common incandescent lamps used for lighting and the remaining 90% of the energy is converted to heat and lost.
For every kilowatt hour of electricity saved in a kilogram emitted less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.





Heat Pumps





Online shop Alpha Clima - Sotiris Karkas

The company ll Payments ll Shipping ll Installation ll Offers ll Contact ll ll ll

τηλέφωνο/fax: 210 96 55 040 ll κινητό 6944 36 04 59

The supply of all the products you find in our online store, it is only from the Greek delegations and always accompanied with documentation and warranty of the Greek delegation.

ll ll ll